Strong showing this morning by the Pax! Strapless rucks was originally planned for Mile 2, but the hilly terrain was a good substitute. Overall, a good mix of fellowship along the way. Our route – a SPEARHEAD if you look close!
Ruck up and form Column
One 40 lb sandbag as team coupon
Mile 1-2: Coupon in front moving in good form
Mile 3: Dora “We should do pain stations next time”
Mile 3-4: Strap privileges denied (run through sprinklers on Sharon View)
Mile 4-5: Carmel Road! We are getting closer.
End: 5.19 miles at Carmel Middle. COT
- Nice work, with a shout out to Angler – RESPECT.
- SPEARHEAD is an intense F3 style workout with bricks in tow. It is not just geared to GORUCK, although we may be crazy enough to spare a kidney for our rucks #Earlymorningforthehoff.
- We learned something interesting from the Hoff around mile 4: “I gave about $300 for my ruck… oh, and the kidney”. WHAT?
- SPEARHEAD launches from Carmel Middle School tomorrow at 0530 – come out for a ruck friendly F3 boot camp. The “One Kidney” Hoff is Q.
- Come out to Carmel Presbyterian Church tomorrow morning at 0510 for one mile of extra credit ruck in and out from the workout.