Said SH Alumn Culkin as we were laying on the asphalt passing the scorchingly hot weight plate that had a foul smell of burnt rubber and sparks coming off of it…needless-to-say CSAUP was in full effect this morning at SPEARHEAD. No human should have to do hair-burniners for almost a mile…
SSH (in Cadence) x 49.5 or 99 reps
Iron Mile – CMIYC Hair=Burners + Exercises
– 2 teams of 3 Pax
– P1 pushes weight plate as far as he can before falling over in exhaustion
– P2&P3 perform called exercise x 9 reps and sprints to P1
– P2 pushes weight plate as far as he can before falling over in exhaustion
– P1&P3 perform called exercise x 9 reps and sprints to P2
– P3 pushes weight plate as far as he can before falling over in exhaustion
– P1&2 perform called exercise x 9 reps and sprints to P3
Round 1: Manmakers with Ruck Press
Round 2: Push-ups
Round 3: LBC’s x 25
Not much to read above, but this was one of the most physically demanding routines that we’ve done in a while…Dora said it best, “The last time I was on my back due to exhaustion was Greensboro…Thank you Hoff”…lol
T-Claps to everyone! Thankful to have Dora’s DFQ spirit out there today as it kept all of us moving and Clueless conqured a mental obstacle. Once he got the angle right, he moved that plate really far each time!
Again, Thank you for letting me lead.