Approximate Times: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Cost of Admission: One ruck full of canned food
Benefiting: The Second Harvest Food Bank
Join us for the third installment of #BREWRuck in Charlotte! The first two were a great success, and we know that the third will be even better. All ability levels are welcome and encouraged to attend. This is a great event for someone who has never rucked before and wants to see what it’s all about!
- Launch will be close to South End at 10:00 AM
- End point/After Party will be at Rock Bottom Brewery uptown
- Participants are expected to bring rucks loaded with canned food
- Brew Ruck 003 Patch (Design Image Below) – $10 fee to be applied to cover event costs
- Team will organize to bring whatever creative carrying containers that could be useful during the Ruck to carry the canned food from the drop-off locations.
- We will be stopping at multiple breweries along the way for well deserved “breaks”.
- We will be hauling a lot of food for a good cause
- This event is open to all who would like to attend. We hope to get a large group together to support this great cause!
- This will be an event that will be memorable and fun, as we use our energy to help the community.
- As with all team SPEARHEAD events, participation is at your own risk. Your safety is your responsibility.
#BREWRuck002 raised 2,000 pounds of food for the Second Harvest Food Bank. Check out the AAR from that event here.
Follow us for updates and future announcements. More details and our specific brewery partners will be announced soon.
Check out the Facebook Event Page to coordinate with the team!