Recipe For A Red Light & Blue Launch Party – SPEARHEAD Style
- The American flag flying proudly.
- Beef brisket and chicken barbecue smoked on site.
- Rucks, bricks, logs, and sandbags on display.
- A veteran owned micro brewery with fantastic fresh beers on tap.
- Gray t-shirts, black hats, velcro, and morale patches.
- 150 Civilians, veterans, and active duty service-members coming together to support a great cause.
Begin cooking beef brisket at 0630. Cook for approximately 10 hours. Combine all ingredients at 17:00 in approximately 38 degree Fahrenheit weather. Mix ingredients well and enjoy for approximately five hours.
The Red Light & Blue 003 launch party at Sugar Creek Brewing was a fantastic way to kick off the RLB003 fundraising period. Music from 106.5 The End was blasting while approximately 150 attendees enjoyed the best beef brisket outside of Texas. $1,477.00 was raised for the Charlotte Bridge Home through BBQ plate sales and donations, and the Veteran owned Sugar Creek Brewing enjoyed a packed house until closing time at 10PM. Woody from Woody & Wilcox was in attendance with a ruck on his back, and we hope to see him again at RLB003 in May.
Thanks to everyone who attended the event to support this great cause. Thanks to Clear Channel Radio, 106.5 The End, and Woody & Wilcox for promoting the event and being in attendance. Thanks to Sugar Creek Brewing for hosting the party. Thanks to Erick and Jenn Anderson for making the best beef brisket we have ever tasted. Thanks to Frank McCollum for donating all of the food, plates, and silverware. And finally, thanks to the Charlotte Bridge Home staff for helping us pull this together.