Find the flag pole……Start at 6am SHARP!
2 Columns….smallest to tallest; Arm in front, arms to the side…get space
- SSH x 32
- ¼ turn Jump Squats
- Up / Downs
Rucks Over Head
Hold for Time – 30 sec whole team keep it up or 3 min….they decided to take 2 minutes to get it up for 30 seconds
OverHead Press – various speeds, watching for fatigue in a couple guys
Squats – some rucks overhead, some rucks on head, sometimes they held squat position
Rucks back over head
Rucks Off, give 10 sec….then rucks on; not fast enough…try it again, rucks overhead…….rucks on
Forward Leaning Rest
Down/Up going to 10, holding up position; always have chest touch floor on down
- When we got to 7, we started to go right arm up, left arm up and regular
Front Line, turn to line behind you….thats your partner. Drag them to light pole…..the far light pole
8 Count Body Builders….led by Moses
Moses decided on his own to switch up the count for the BB….1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 1!
They did a total of 10, but probably more like 13 total, thanks Moses!
Partner Carry back to Flag Pole, then single line to bases
Around Bases…..Elephant Walk; Bear Crawl; Duck Walk; Crab Walk; Seal Walk; Lunge Walk
Get in circle in center field
- Grab straps…..Up Downs x 10, with various speeds for going up and down….sometimes holding bag overhead for 10 to 15 seconds
- Lay on ground…rucks on chest…..press with flutter kicks x 30
- Rucks on….arm clappers, go slow to fast to slow to circles
Line up, tunnel of love.
2 Ranks, move out to front of church with a little double time action.
- Thanks for the opportunity to Q. This was my first clipboard Q, and wow is it different. Hope it was enough tough enough for you to be able to get your mind right. I took some of the things from our Heavy prep that I thought helped me a lot.
- Very strong team, I cant wait to see what we all have on Friday during the ¼ ruck. You guys will do great on your event.
Workout Date – 03/21/2015
Workout Q – EtCh-A-SkEtCh
PAX – Waffle House; Callahan; Outlaw; Gamma; BlackBeard; BeetleJuice; DriveThru; Shaken (not stirred); Wolfgang; Moses
from F3 is Fitness, Fellowship and Faith » SPEARHEAD http://ift.tt/1Ch1ji5