- Continue PATHFINDER training to prepare you for the next level of endurance event comparable to GRH/HCL(HTL)/HH.
- 200 Ruck Miles
- 30 Ruck WODs
- 250 APFT Score (Age/Gender weighted)
- 12 Mile Ruck in 3.0 Hours (45/30#)
- 5 PATHFINDER Advanced Challenges
- Reading Program 
CHALLENGES (5 are required.)
- 10 Mile Mountain Ruck (45/30#)
- 20 Mile Overnight Ruck (45/30#)
- Marathon Ruck (45/30#)
- 10 Mile 80# Coupon Ruck for Every 2 People (45/30#)
- UBRR Passing Score
- UBRR 4x Improvement (from stated baseline) 
- 300 Ruck Miles
- 1 GRC/GRH/HCL(HTL)/B2B or equivalent event completion
- 36 Miles Rucked Pre-/Post-WOD (45/30#)
- $49.00 
-  Grant Shymske is customizing his first and second books about Endurance Events with content specific to the PATHFINDER program, autographed with a custom book cover. This is the book that all Rosters will complete during the Class.
-  Stated baseline needs to be determined.
-  Cost will include a blank roster patch and the book. $1 of every registration will go to Charlotte Bridge Home.
If you choose to join PFA, you must understand and agree to the following program tenets:
- I understand this is a “beta” program. This class is a “beta” class, meaning it is a “test” class to validate that the proposed program requirements are sound and are suitable for the program and participants’ training goals.
- I understand the program requirements may change. Since this class is beta, program completion requirements may change while the program is in session.
- I agree to mentor a future participant in the Advanced program. You will be a coach/mentor to participants in future PATHFINDER Advanced classes to provide advice, motivation, knowledge, leadership, and guidance to help them complete the program and reach their goals.
- I understand there is a $49.00 (USD) program fee. Your program fee provides you access to the online tracking tools, a blank roster patch, a book, and a non-tax-deductible donation; it does not provide you with access to the training program guidelines nor any financial recourse against Team SPEARHEAD or its assignees or volunteers and is non-refundable.