Don’t Just Survive…THRIVE!
Train Like A PATHFINDER and CRUSH your next ruck event!
You think you aren’t ready for PATHFINDER?
How To Ruck – Part 1 – A Beginner’s Guide
Team SPEARHEAD’s PATHFINDER Ruck Training Program is a 12-week program developed to get you ready for any ruck event.
Class 008 has come to a close, and 009 is about to kick off. We have heard nothing but good things from finishers of previous classes, and we expect that 009 will be even more successful. If you have a ruck event on schedule for 2016, PATHFINDER is for you.
What is PATHFINDER?
- PATHFINDER is a self-guided training program supported by your Course Leader and Team SPEARHEAD
- PATHFINDER is ruck-focused training
- PATHFINDER is a proven training program
- You will ruck a minimum number of miles under load
- You will complete a minimum number of ruck workouts
- You will be Team Lead for a minimum number of ruck workouts
- You will complete a minimum number of PATHFINDER Challenges
- You will earn a PATHFINDER Morale Patch upon completion
PATHFINDER is not:
- A step-by-step, day-by-day program
- A program where we tell you exactly what to do every day
Participants in the program are given access to online tracking tools to keep up with their progress towards the goal, and the entire class is a part of the Team Room on Facebook where we share stories, discuss our progress, and talk about our workouts. Those who complete the program will earn the PATHFINDER patch, and become part of the PATHFINDER community.
PATHFINDER RUCK TRAINING PROGRAM