Approximate Times: 10:00AM – 4:30 PM
Cost of Admission: $10 cash donation to Charlotte Bridge Home
Benefiting: Charlotte Bridge Home
Coming to the Lake Norman Area for the first time! Join us for Team SPEARHEAD #BREWRUCK 007
The most exciting and unique brewery crawl in the Charlotte Area!
Team SPEARHEAD is once again supporting The Charlotte Bridge home. We are asking that all participants make a $10 donation.
- $10 suggested donation to Charlotte Bridge Home (cash only please, will be collected at the event)
- $10 for a BREWRuck Commemorative Patch (cash only please, will be collected at the event)
- Launch will be from the Huntersville Elementary School parking lot (202 Gilead Road, Huntersville, NC) at 10:30AM (Arrive by 10:00 for registration)
- End point will be at Cork and Cask in Cornelius, NC. Estimated end time TBD and will not be guaranteed.
- The route is point to point with parking at the start and finish. There will be no shuttle back to the start so please make your own arrangements to get back to your vehicle.
- Participants are expected to bring rucks with 10-25 lbs of weight inside.
- We will be stopping at multiple breweries/bars along the way for well-deserved “breaks.”
- Route is approximately 7 miles with stops at: Crafty Beer Guys, Primal Brewery, D9 Brewery, Assclown Brewery and Cork and Cask.
- This event is open to all who would like to attend. We hope to get a large group together to support this great cause!
- This will be an event that will be memorable, fun and use our energy to help the community.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be at least 21 years old on or before the date of the event in order to participate. Please bring government-issued ID with proof of age.
Do I need to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not need to bring printed tickets to the event.
Saturday, June 11, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT) – Add to Calendar
202 Gilead Rd – 202 Gilead Road, Huntersville, NC 28078 – View Map